Find the gear you need to get out, explore, and enjoy life!
Get the complete rental experience by finding rentals from three core markets in one place. Individual, business, and vacation rentals.
We wanted you to have the opportunity to run your own rental shop from your home, business, or vacation rental. So we created Red Bear Rentals to be YOUR sharing economy rental marketplace!
Have too much stuff?
- Share your gear from home and make money when you aren't using it
- Free to list and only a 10% fee when rented!
- You keep $90 of every $100
- Automated process through the entire rental
- Share it from your business and bring in new customers
- 100% free to list and link to your business
- Share it with your vacation rental for your guests to enjoy
- Don’t buy something you might not use again, instead find it from a neighbor or shop in the area and rent it
- Easy automated process throughout the whole rental
- Find all the outdoor gear you need right along with your vacation rental
- Can't find a rental you want? Send us a list of the rentals you need and we will set up a package for you!
Red Bear Rentals is a technology driven online rental platform that brings together the peer-to-peer gear rental market, retail business rental market, and vacation rental listings all in one place.
Have you ever wanted to try something new but didn’t want to buy the gear?
- Now you can rent it from a neighbor in the area or business down the street
Have you ever got to your vacation destination and wanted a kayak, bike, or some fishing gear?
- Now you can search for a vacation rental and see what additional gear is available to rent from the owner, neighbor, or shop in town close by
- No car, no problem. You can find it right there! No need to drive across town. Chances are it can be delivered and will be waiting for you when you get there!
Do you have too much stuff in your garage, apartment, basement, or storage unit?
- Now you can rent it out when you aren’t using it and make some extra money. Share your tools, snowboards, electronics, clothes, fishing poles, canoes, books, camping gear, bikes, yard equipment, furniture, and more
- Have it listed so travelers can find it to rent when they come to your area
Already sharing it on another platform or already have a business for it?
- Link to it for more advertising to increase visibility and bring in more customers searching for what you have.
- Let us take care of your gear rentals and share on Red Bear
Do you have a vacation rental property management business, a vacation rental listed on Airbnb, HomeAway, or VRBO, or a vacation rental concierge business?
- Link your properties on Red Bear Rentals, then add on rental gear to stand out from the crowd!
- No rental gear? Add your vacation property link and the neighbors and business rentals in the area will still show up around your rental home! for your guests to enjoy!
This is YOUR rental market platform!
Don't sell it, share it. Don't buy it, rent it! | Rent, Buy, Share, and Compare with Red Bear
Do you have your own line of products you want promoted? Are you a college student that wants to earn some money dropping off rentals? Do you need a unique rental package set up?
Send us an email for investment opportunities, job opportunities, brand ambassador opportunities, concierge type rental packages, and any general questions.
Safety is a priority when renting and selling
- A deposit is held during the rental for damage or loss. Many times you will find the items are returned better than how they were delivered
- Delivery and pickup locations are set on Google maps with delivery pricing details.
- You have the option to add images when you meet the Host and Guest to insure the rental is in the same condition at the start and finish
- All personal details are kept private unless you share them
- Internal messaging with email replies are available to discuss details. The option to send your real email and phone number are available during rentals in the Guest and Host 'Info' buttons or profile
- Deposits, damage, delivery, return, and disputes are tracked and handled to insure an enjoyable rental for both the Guest and the Host.
- Red Bear Rentals requires the Host and Guest to both be registered on the website before listing or booking gear or vacation properties
- Check for the verified phone number and ID icons
- Require or look for “Pay on website” payment by credit card for increased safety
- Either party can cancel throughout the process
- Drop your pick-up or delivery marker in a police station parking lot, retail business, or well lit area like a gas station
- Look for future verified meet up locations
- Only message through the internal Red Bear messaging system
- Your email and phone number are kept private but you can share those details under the "Guest Info" and "Host Info" tabs under "MY ORDERS"
- Look for good Red Bear Ratings and reviews from the Host or Guest you are meeting
- Meet in the day time
- Don’t go into anyone’s house
- Don’t allow anyone into your house
- Red Bear Rentals has an intricate dispute system
- If there is a problem during delivery, return, or with rental damage don't start an argument, put the transaction into dispute and we will be in contact with both sides
Contact 911 immediately with any crimes and send a message to Contact@RedBear.Rentals with any minor problems