The bears are hibernating. Please wait while they wake up.
based on 1 reviews
PFDs and pump included
Specify what board you want to rent and I'll let you know if it is available.
Our FirsTOP Race Long Board Inflatable is perfect for all riders who want to go fast! The sleek low drag design makes getting up to speed a breeze. This board is a FULL 6” thick. Cheaper boards are only 4” thick and bend like a banana in the water. Our board nearly stiff as a similar hard board. We start with the newest in drop stitch technology which produces a stiff board, while remaining very light. We then add 2 layers of PVC then a final layer of Military Grade Extra Supported PVC Fabric (850GSM). This triple layer will allow your board to easily bounce off any obstacles you may encounter. Our board is topped with a large EVA Foot Pad keeps you in place. Built in D Rings and Bungee Cords keep your gear in place even in the roughest of surf. Our double action pump quickly fills the board on the high volume setting, then easily and rapidly pumps the board up to 15psi (recommended setting) in the high pressure setting. Our 3-piece aluminum paddle adjusts from 60”-85.5” to comfortably accommodate any rider, then breaks down into 3 pieces for easy storage in the included bag. A repair kit is included. All items are easily stored in the included backpack. No roof rack is needed, easily store your board in your trunk or closet to grab and go anytime!!
Paddle sports can be dangerous and physically demanding.
Participating in paddle sports may result in serious injury or death.
Consult your physician prior to beginning paddle sport training.
• Obtain certified first aid training prior to using this product and carry first aid and rescue/safety equipment.
• Do not exceed your paddling abilities.
• Be aware of your limitations.
• Never use this product in waves unless you have received the appropriate training, and have mastered the product on flatwater first. Take lessons regularly with your local school to ensure that your knowledge and ability is up to date.
• Do not use alcohol or mind altering drugs prior to or while using this product.
• Always wear an approved personal flotation device unless you are using the board in waves. In waves, where the use of a personal flotation device can be dangerous, you should have the appropriate swimming and paddling ability not to need one.
• Always wear a helmet.
• Dress appropriately for weather conditions, cold weather and/or weather can result in hypothermia.
• Always use a surf leash attaching your leg to the board. However, a leash is not a life-safety device and is intended for convenience only. It is not intended to compensate for deficient paddling and swimming ability, ocean knowledge, safety precautions, or general common sense.
• Always hold onto your SUP paddle - The SUP paddle is a vital part of your maneuverability and security. If dropped in the water it should be recovered as quickly as possible. Never paddle in surf conditions if you cannot control your SUP paddle at all times - A floating paddle may be dangerous for other water users.
• Always check the state of your fin, to ensure that it is smooth and free of cutting edges which can cause serious injury to either you or somebody else.
• Buy extra "soft fins" if you are new to the sport and paddling, they will significantly reduce the chance of injury to either yourself or others.
• Use only manufacturer approved additional outfitting.
• Never paddle alone.
• Be aware of changes in wave conditions, tidal changes, dangerous currents, and river water levels. Never paddle in flood conditions.
• In surf conditions, do not paddle on crowded spots and respect your fellow surfers. Know the rules of surfing as they also apply to paddling in waves.
• Scout unfamiliar water, surf breaks and portage where appropriate prior to leaving shore.
• The user of this product acknowledges both an understanding and assumption of the risk involved in paddle sports. We assume no liability for any damage or injury to you or others caused by use, misuse, lack of common sense, or inability to use this product.
The product was just as described. Complete with paddle, pump, and pfd. Made for a perfect weekend on the water! Will absolutely rent again. Thanks Adventureman!!!
Some text in the modal.